View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #9
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: And Where is AJ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He put Fitzgerald and his 700-something receiving yards at #2 and left AJ and his 1598 yards off completely. Yeah, I'm not giving that list any merit whatsoever.
I don't think it's a coincidence that Fitzgerald was a ball boy for the Vikings when CC was playing there.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere - I just don't feel like looking for it.