View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #146
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I agree with John about giving yourself more credit! Besides, you were there for Moms when she needed you the most, and that ranks an A+ in my books!!

I sent you a PM!

Gma
Gma and John, thank y'all so much!!!

It's been two + weeks!

I've been up and down but it's hard to deal with the fact that my Moms is no longer here BUT by the same token, SHE IS WITH ME!!!

She is in my heart.

She is with me!

BTW Blue Crew Members (and other TT friends), I was able to show her this thread about her health status and all y'alls love before her passing....

She was absolutely blown away!!!

Blue Crew Members and again, other friends of mine here on TT I thank you ALL so much for your love and support.

It's funny. Used to, we would make fun of other kids being "Momma's Boys"

As it turns out, I'm a huge "Momma's Boys"

I've said all that and this before, but :

"I am my Momma's Boys"

I post this in honor of "Moms" and not too proud to admit that I am a Puh Ce!!!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 08-01-2013 at 12:25 AM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote