View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #170
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If this crap lingers...I'd cut him. I'd rather carry a young guy with promise that I didn't want to mess around with trying to PS them than carry someone that gets injured this often.
Yeah. You could give that roster spot to a promising young talent, then put another developmental type on your PS, then if push comes to shove, you can always resign Shartpon at a later date. There is absolutely nothing on him that would make another NFL team raise their ears.