View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: MMQB: Brian Cushing Wants To Hit Something

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Right, but that doesn't speak to Reed's comments.

Maybe it's my own inherent bias; I have always found Watt to be slightly... hokey (I know I will get killed for this).

Reed almost seems to confirm that here.
I don't know that "hokey" is the right word.

There are all kinds of leaders. There are the guys who work with you, to make you better, so that the team gets better. People respect him, they trust him, they do what he says, because they believe he truly has their best interest at heart.

Cushing on the other hand, he says a couple of words & he's got you wanting to headbutt your grandmother. Somebody's going to get jacked up & you want to be on his side when the melee starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I agree...But I think he has a good amount of hokiness...Enough that it's noticeable at times....But not too much to where it becomes annoying and disingenuous...
I think you hit that one ON THE NOSE