View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 128424 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think a lot of it is due to the obnoxious behavior of most of their fans. IMO, most of them are just snobby simply because their team is the “almighty" Cowboys. I don't get the same vibe from fans of other teams who have had equal or more success. They love to live off their Super Bowl wins but seem ignorant of the fact that an entire generation of fans has grown up seeing the Cowboys as nothing better than mediocre the last two decades.
Exactly! Steelers have 6, two of which are recent. I don't see them acting the same way as Cowboy fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote