View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #119
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Yeah I had people look at me funny when I said I was a Texan fan and also a cowboys fan.i don't understand the "rivalry"being we don't play each other except every 4 years. Preseason means nothing. Sure there is the governors cup.

I just don't see a rivalry except with the fans.

Now with the rockets,spurs, and mavs...yes I see it.
I guess Astros and Rangers will get there
I think a lot of it is due to the obnoxious behavior of most of their fans. IMO, most of them are just snobby simply because their team is the “almighty" Cowboys. I don't get the same vibe from fans of other teams who have had equal or more success. They love to live off their Super Bowl wins but seem ignorant of the fact that an entire generation of fans has grown up seeing the Cowboys as nothing better than mediocre the last two decades.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote