View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #79
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Wrong

Actually I like the cowboys but I don't feel the need to bring up super bowl wins from almost 20 years ago to prove a point. Same way I don't feel the need to bring up the rockets NBA titles.

It Just has an Al Bunday "4 touchdowns in a high school championship game" vibe

Cowboys have rich history.no denying it but they haven't pissed a drop since since 1996. For the most part one and done when it mattered.

We will see what happens this season

Your kidding yourself if you think players on any team aren't thinking of a Lombardi trophy whether they have none or 5 sitting at the teams facilities
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote