View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Welcome to all the new guys to the Mock forum. Most of us in here take it seriously and enjoy the back & forth including debate. We do not particularly care for name calling or bashing each other, as we are all Texans fans. Several of us watch a lot of college ball and game film and eagerly share that and appreciate any new info. Some of us also write for blogs and if anyone interested, pm me and I will share that link.

OP I also am watching Fales but have him ranked lower for now due to large number of QBs that could come out. He is an incredibly accurate passer.