View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #6
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian is Here Ready for 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
I made a post on your thread regarding your departure on the other board. On how they ran off one of the best guys on future prospects. And got a 50 point infraction and was given a stern warning by dbruder44. Lol. Those guys have turned that place into their personal boards. All the mods over their are in the same tailgate crew!
Lets not get ahead of ours selves
I mean if you wanna crown him, then crown him.
Bahahaha what's good old timer?

Add me

All kidding aside Mr. Texian is a tad old fashioned but I like the simplicity in that and how he looks at prospects
More of a basics kind of fellow
But a keen eye for talent and a beautiful mind

Much respect for this man's opinion when it comes to draft, prospects, breakdowns, and scouting.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote