View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #313
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 348793 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley
Quote:
Via @MikeMeltser @PayneNFL interview w/ Owen Daniels, OD had a knee scope offseason. /Looks in season efficient, running well
Seth Payne ‏@PayneNFL
Quote:
Owen Daniels told us he had his knee scoped in the off-season. Feels fine.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Jeff Maehl sat out with a hamstring issue. #Texans

Brennan Williams had his knee drained. Will be evaluated later this week. #Texans

Joe Mays says his wife was worried about Schaub's reaction to him. "she was hoping I didn't get jumped in the locker room." #Texans

"I like my chances. If it's as open as they say it is, I like my chances," Joe Mays on starting. #Texans
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
Mays said one of the main reasons he chose Houston was because he wanted to play in a 3-4 again. Denver switched to a 4-3.

Kubiak attributed bad QB play to tired arms. #TexansTalk

Joe Mays said he likes his chances of winning a starting job. TexansTalk
Greg Bailey ‏@GregBailey13
Quote:
Just talked to Andre Johnson. Deandre Hopkins follows Dre's routine everywhere. Andre gets a kick out of it. If I hot tub early so does he!

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
"We talked, man. It’s over with. I’m just glad to hear that everything’s OK. I just hope that the fans can accept me." Joe Mays on Schaub

Hopkins said that today was his best practice. Said he shines in the red zone. Kubiak said he caught the ball well in one on one. #texans

"Lots of tired arms out there" - Kubiak said about the QB play. #texans

Brennan Williams had his knee drained. More evaluations later this week. #texans
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Joe Mays pretty down to Earth guy. Literally concerned about #Texans and their fans accepting him after last season's hit on Schaub.

DeAndre Hopkins was the big winner today at camp. Best day of camp since OTAs. #Texans

No secret what the #Texans want from Joe Mays. Get the feeling Week 1 next to Cushing is the plan.

Last edited by Playoffs; 07-31-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote