View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #308
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Kubiak on Dennis Johnson:

Dennis Johnson's reel from Arkansas vs Ole Miss 2012: Link

Quick, good vision, great balance, great hands. Gets to second gear immediately, gets to the edge fast, finishes plays strong. He can make people miss, but seems to enjoy the contact.

The good thing about the video linked above is that it highlights his blocking. He's good at spotting the blitz, but can't physically buy much time for his QB. At 2:09, he gets about 17 yards on a draw play on 3rd and 10.
Johnson is the RB I've had my eye on since the day he signed. He's my pick to be RB3.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote