View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013   #12
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MMQB: Brian Cushing Wants To Hit Something

Quote:
“Certain guys can try to replicate it,” Cushing says of his effect on the defense, “but I think it was different without those guys seeing me out there to pump them up every week.”
Quote:
"Brian Cushing’s back, and he’s going to bring the attitude back," Brooks Reed. #Texans

Brooks Reed talked about JJ Watt taking over Cushing's pregame speech role last year. Thinks Watt practiced speeches in the mirror #Texans
Hmmm.....