View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #43
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Picked Hopkins, but I think it'll,be neck and neck between him and Swearinger. Both will see lots of OR and I think both will do we'll despite difficult schemes to adjust to. I picked Hopkins because of the impact he can have if he consistently catches the ball and adds a legit second outside threat.

I do think overall this could be Smith's best draft haul. The past two years have been real good top to bottom.
The 2009 and 2010 drafts were pretty good: Cushing, Barwin, Quin, McCain, Casey, and Jackson, Tate, Mitchell, Sharpton, Graham.

But it's going to be hard to touch any draft with JJ Watt in it. Especially if Derek Newton develops into what Kubiak expects him to be.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote