View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

I am going with Trevardo Williams. He may not get many plays at first but he will have significant impact. Even if he does not get many sacks, I see him impacting the QB's decision. He has speed and vertical:
"In 50 games at Connecticut, Williams started 30 games at strong side defensive end and set a school record with 30.5 career sacks. The Jamaica native was first-team All-Big East as a senior with 11.5 sacks and had 12.5 sacks as a junior in 2011.
Williams had the best 40-yard dash (4.57) and vertical jump (38 inches) of any defensive lineman at this year’s NFL Scouting Combine. He also benched 225 pounds 30 times."
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...8-454c32fd64dc