View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #39
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Picked Hopkins, but I think it'll,be neck and neck between him and Swearinger. Both will see lots of OR and I think both will do we'll despite difficult schemes to adjust to. I picked Hopkins because of the impact he can have if he consistently catches the ball and adds a legit second outside threat.

I do think overall this could be Smith's best draft haul. The past two years have been real good top to bottom.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote