View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #88
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Well, if that's your definition of a rivalry, this can't be one since the Bengals have never beaten the Texans with anything on the line. As you've implied, rivalries can't work one-way.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Have we earned any rivalries yet?

The only thing I can think of is maybe Cincinnati since we knocked them out of the play off twice. We've never really gotten the best of anyone else when there was something on the line.
IMO when Andre dropped the biggest case of whoop a** on Finnegan that's when it became a true rivalry for me. After that the games vs the Titans were always something to watch. I know to most people they actually like the Titans as evidenced by the hardcore cheering when Vince Young scored on us and he basically got a standing ovation.

I hated the cowboys, now I just don't care and every time I see a Texan fan arguing with a Cowboys fan they just bring up the same points over and over. "We got five rings", "we have won more playoff games" after a while it gets tiring and I'm not one to get excited over preseason games. But to each his own.