View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #152
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...n-starting-ilb

Explains how the Texans signed him at such a low number versus the Redskins who said it would be a back up position on their team.

Also feel this sends a message to Sharpton, "Shape up or ship out".
I am really hoping Sharpton gets that message this season. I am concerned why Denver cut Mays if not a cap issue. $4m is not extreme for a ILB and if he is recovered enough to start for Houston why not Denver?