View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: [DeadSpin]Why your team sucks 2013: Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
The thought would have seemed a lot less delusional, had the Texans been going into the playoffs playing the way they were earlier in the season. I was hoping for the best, but didn't really expect it to happen, largely based on their poor performance in the last 4 games of the regular season.
I had the Patriots handily beating the Ravens in the AFC Championship game. & I knew San Francisco was going to win the Super Bowl.

Both teams were playing much better than the Ravens the previous week. The Bradies whupped us & Kaepernick was a one man highlight reel. & that defense...

The Ravens got really, really, really lucky two weeks in a row going into New England & they got really lucky to beat San Francisco.

Nothing wrong with being lucky, I'm just saying the Ravens weren't playing any better than we were going into the play offs. Ray Rice, their best player pretty much disappeared & Flacco stepped up (becoming their best player).

I was hoping we'd get some of that luck that won the Detroit game for us.