View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #16
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 58527 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i really think hopkins is going to have a julio jones type impact. he's getting coaching from the best in the game in andre, joseph and ed reed. kubiak and schaub are going to get him a ton of targets. i'm betting we see a lot of gameplans aiming at hopkins early in the game to pull the defense away from andre and foster. if he's the hard worker and talent that's being reported, i dont think a big season is out of the question.

swearinger would be a close second for me. it sounds like he's going to get a ton of playing time and take over glover quin's role. as long as he wraps up and keeps his aggression focused, he could have a big impact.
Scooter saved me a lot of typing.

Thanks Scoot.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote