View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #9
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I have read this and it has confused me.

I read it again and it confused me even more.

Swearinger is the guy we got in the 2nd round but he's not a corner, he's a SS and he's the guy you mentioned. So... are you saying that Swearinger is going to be the ROY unless he beats himself out and wins it in an upset of himself?
Remember, Thorn is an alien, and as such, it seems perfectly reasonable that he has the ability to see the future.

I simply assumed that this means we will draft a CB in round two of the 2014 draft, and that CB will have such an outstanding rookie season, he will be awarded rookie of the year for both the current season and the previous one.

Not sure what's so hard to understand about that.