View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

It's hard to pick just one. I think Swearinger gets alot of playing time with the injury to Reed and thus has the most opportunity to make an impact. My pick is Swearinger as well. I really like Hopkins, but I just don't see Kubiak or Schaub trusting him alot in his rookie season. Also with AJ, OD, and Foster getting targeted more I don't think it leaves alot of opportunity for Hopkins to shine. I really like what I hear about this new UDFA Willie Jefferson, but I don't think Kubiak will trust a rookie much or give him much of a chance in real games.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote