View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #1
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Predict the Texans' Rookie with the biggest impact in 2013

So, yeah, which Texans' rookie to you predict had the biggest impact with the team in 2013?

You can define "impact" in any way you wish, but obviously the player stands out above the rest, even if you predict it will be marginally so.

I'm asking for realism, here; nevertheless, you can choose "other" because he's an alum from your grandmother's alma mater, or maybe a friend of a friend sells him weed...you catch my drift.

Me? I'm going with DJ Swearinger. Fast and furious. Non stop. I think he might be the best NFL-Ready pick we've had since Watt (and that's kudos to RS & Co.) I'm sniffing a little Earl Thomas here. I still predict Ed Reed will miss time, so Swearinger and D. Manning are the guys back there...in a big way!
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote