View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #268
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235987 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Ed Reed answers a few questions...

PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Hard not to like what Ed Reed is saying. Didn't hide anything. #Texans

Johnson's text to Reed after SB "Congratulations." Reed responded. "Get me to Houston." #Texans

Reed said it was "set in stone" regarding his ending in Baltimore. #Texans
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Reed is impressed with the "overall athletic ability" of the #texans

"Everybody has been so welcoming" Ed reed
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"The pieces are here but we still have a long way to go." Reed on Texans' Super Bowl chances.

Reed admits he misses Baltimore a little bit. "But that's life," he said.

Reed says still dealing with scar tissue. Will have better idea once he's past that.

Ed Reed said if there was a game today, he wouldn't be able to play.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
"Cool Kube I call him. Coach so cool. And he's a player's coach," Ed Reed on Kubiak. #Texans

Reed echoes Greg Jones' thoughts that Gary Kubiak takes care of players' bodies. both appreciate it. #Texans

" I know I'm close. ... I can't say that it is the first game because I don't know," ed reed. #Texans

Reed says he still has to get scar tissue and soreness out. Isn't to where he can run 100%. #Texans

Ed Reed Says "if dre said it, then it shall be" on Johnson's declaration he'd start week 1. #Texans

"Physically for where I'm at I feel good." Ed reed #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 07-30-2013 at 11:08 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote