Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #270
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 31109 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Manziel

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/i...aternity-party

Pretty good look at it from my view, he's just setting himself up for a huge backlash. He's been put in the spotlight he should be responsible about and realize he's got millions on the line for it. All he has to do is work hard for another few years and then he's set for life.

Hopefully he grows up, but if he doesn't and has a horrible year for A&M they'll make him part of the bonfire tradition lol.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring: