View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013   #256
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Appreciate the back-up, but I honestly didn't have a point. I wanted to see what Rey thought about the situation.

If he said yes (which he did) I'd take that as he being so frustrated with Sharpton, he's willing to cut bait & move on with very little "proven" talent behind him.

If he said no, I'd take that to mean he sees something in Sharpton worth waiting for.

Personally I'd hate to see the shtstorm his uncle is going to bring down on Rick Smith if we cut him.
I think he has some talent, but you are right...I'm frustrated with him...

With mays dobbins and reed able to play inside plus an udfa or two, maybe a late vet pick up somewhere...

Roster spots are just too valuable.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote