View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #9
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MMQB: Brian Cushing Wants To Hit Something

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
To tell you the truth, I'm scared. I'm scared he started pushing it way too soon & he's not healed "properly"
He gets paid to push things. These guys will see more high dollar medical care than you can ever even imagine. Between the therapy, nutrition, supplements they are getting it absolutely ridiculous how fast athletes can recover.

If your sole focus in life is to train then you will improve much faster than your normal 9 to 5er.