View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #108
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
With all of these terrorists and coward killers shooting places up and looking to hurt innocent people by the dozens, well I"m okay with this measure. Sure it sucks, and I don't like it, but it is something I am willing to live with considering what I could potentially be faced with by some nut job.
Really? What about the mass of people at the gates getting in? Any nut job could go nuts there. Or the parking lots, or movie theater or crowded restaurant or Wal-Mart or the art car parade or the zoo and on and on and on.

Might as well lock ourselves up in our houses and never leave the way some are reacting here.

And again, if the measures the Texans were taking were indeed about safety, then maybe it wouldn't be all that bad. But as I pointed out earlier, the measures they've put in place up to this point have been a joke. And it still leaves the masses of people gathered at the gates and parking lots "unprotected". What about then? Any nut job could go nuts there as well.

You are not going to stop nut jobs from going nuts. It hasn't happened at a pro sporting event yet but in the world we live in it probably will someday. It never happened at a marathon before until it did. Never happened at a movie theater until it did. No one ever drove a plane into a skyscraper until they did....it's a ****ed up world with ****ed up people. And a tiny clear bag isn't going to stop those ****ed up people from doing ****ed up things.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote