View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #141
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I think this says a little bit about where the Texans are as an organization.

Mays was making $3M/yr last season. He signed for next to nothing. I'd have thought he would "believe" he is worth more than what we offered. Maybe even go to the 'skins to play with RG3, or New Orleans & try to win a Super Bowl.

But he picked us & it wasn't for the money.
I mentioned that a coworker, Redskins fan, when the signing news broke. Hey we don't suck anymore! People will take less to play for us now. No more Orlando Pace deals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote