View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #105
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I'm not saying its perfect. Don't get me wrong. But something is better than nothing.

Hell remember flying 9/11? How bad was that crap? It's better now but it'll never be like it was. A couple months ago no one would've thought a backpack and a pressure cooker could cause that much damage.

The same people bitching about it now will be the same people crying and wondering why nothing was done when there is an incident.

My main point is that everyone has been told WELL in advance. Some folks act like just because they buy a ticket they're entitled to something more than a seat. If "you" don't like it, don't go. We all know damn well that seat will be resold in minutes.
I personally don't have an issue with them trying to protect people's security.

I do have an issue with them creating a 'security policy' that is in my opinion, an incredibly transparent cash grab.

If they were interested in security of the fans, they'd be implementing high tech x-ray machines like those seen at airports for your bags - not charging $10 for a bag which is going to be landfill fodder before the end of the season.

The NFL has created a security policy here that maximizes their profit margin, not one that keeps the fans safest.