View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #254
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Pretty sure thats his point !
Appreciate the back-up, but I honestly didn't have a point. I wanted to see what Rey thought about the situation.

If he said yes (which he did) I'd take that as he being so frustrated with Sharpton, he's willing to cut bait & move on with very little "proven" talent behind him.

If he said no, I'd take that to mean he sees something in Sharpton worth waiting for.

Personally I'd hate to see the shtstorm his uncle is going to bring down on Rick Smith if we cut him.