View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #97
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 112924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Gee I don't know Papa. What's your limit for security? - a finger up the sphincter, someone exploring your wife and daughter's genitals and breasts, etc. Your rationale places no limit and Boston was an open environment not subject to ANY search so as I said not analogous. You could go to any building in Maryland and set off a more serious device easily.

Like DB I am not trying to fight with you overall but there has to be a discussion and a limit. Safety first is not the end of the discussion especially when the steps being implemented may do nothing for safety.
Well I'm sure once one person blows up a whole bunch of people with their sphincter, breasts, and/or genitals we will revisit this conversation. In the mean time comparing the size of bag to those examples is extreme. Especially when you knew in advance and have options.

How much do you want to bet Boston marathon will never be open again...just like airport security.

There's a difference between a high value target and "any building". Last I checked there aren't 70,000 people at Home Depot.

When the last "incident" was backpack bomb you think omitting said bags from high value targets is worthless? Just like when you play a team that's soft against the run up the middle; keep doing it until they stop you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote