View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #93
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Tell me cak, what's your magic number? To me, one is too many.

I'm sure the 260+ victims of Boston would have loved to have had this bobo security measure in place.
Gee I don't know Papa. What's your limit for security? - a finger up the sphincter, someone exploring your wife and daughter's genitals and breasts, etc. Your rationale places no limit and Boston was an open environment not subject to ANY search so as I said not analogous. You could go to any building in Maryland and set off a more serious device easily.

Like DB I am not trying to fight with you overall but there has to be a discussion and a limit. Safety first is not the end of the discussion especially when the steps being implemented may do nothing for safety.