View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #93
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not saying its perfect. Don't get me wrong. But something is better than nothing.

Hell remember flying 9/11? How bad was that crap? It's better now but it'll never be like it was. A couple months ago no one would've thought a backpack and a pressure cooker could cause that much damage.

The same people bitching about it now will be the same people crying and wondering why nothing was done when there is an incident.

My main point is that everyone has been told WELL in advance. Some folks act like just because they buy a ticket they're entitled to something more than a seat. If "you" don't like it, don't go. We all know damn well that seat will be resold in minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote