View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #87
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 128424 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If this the the priority, why stop with just bag requirements?

Why not full body scanners? Why not strip searches? Perhaps federal background checks on every individual attending a game?

You might say I'm going overboard. To which I would reply, the safety of masses takes precedence.

Some paying customers might not feel "saaaaaafe" until full body scanners, strip searches, armed DHS agents, background checks, and drones are flying over the stadium. Heck, let's add bomb sniffing dogs to the routine for every vehicle entering stadium grounds. Do you even realize how easy it would be to rig your car with explosives to murder a bunch of innocent tailgaters?!?

Holy cow, we could be attacked at every turn!!!

Remind me again of the incident in which an NFL game was attacked by terrorists? I seem to be missing that news story from my memory banks.

All it takes is ONE incident. You tell me which you prefer; an inconvenience that you can plan for and were notified MONTHS in advance or a bunch of blown up people?

You act like these things don't happen every day all over the world. May not happen here but Boston proves that it can and it more than likely will.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote