View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #125
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Per the ESPN Texans' stats link, Barwin had 5 PDs. That's the most on the team for a non-DB not named J.J.Watt.
LINK
Keep in mind, a lot of the PDs by the OLBs were at the LOS, batting balls down & not in coverage. I don't remember one Barwin had in coverage. I think Reed had at least one in coverage, but I also remember him batting a ball down at the LOS.

I'm good with moving Reed to ILB, I think he'd thrive in zone coverage rather than man coverage which he plays more of at OLB.