View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #118
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yeah.... I don't think Mays improves our team in this dept.

I did a quick look at ESPN Stats. Looks like Dobbins got 4 PDs, Reed got 3 PDs, Brian Cushing got 2, & Ruud got 2 PDs

I may have missed it, but I'm sure Barwin got at least two as well.. though his & Reed's would include batting balls down at the LOS, which is different as it says nothing about their ability in coverage.
Per the ESPN Texans' stats link, Barwin had 5 PDs. That's the most on the team for a non-DB not named J.J.Watt.
LINK

If I were Wade, I might just turn Mays loose to demolish the opposing QB and leave Cush in pass coverage.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote