View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #84
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Personally , I respect the opinions from both sides, but I don't have an issue simply because I prefer to travel light. Back when the Texans were really bad, I took a bag of paperwork to finish, but since then I haven't much need for extra stuff. Cowboys will take some adjustments because I took extra stuff to be prepared for autograph opportunities.

I learned a lot about the hassle free life during my previous employment after seeing managers traveling on international trips with a one carryon bag and using hotel cleaning services. Still not totally convinced I checked a bag for a two day trip to West Virginia and upon arriving to Columbus no bag. I found out there was a mixup and
my bag went to N Y and that persons bag was on Columbus. I ended up having to purchase clothing and necessities at Wheelings Walmart. My luggage arrived the morning I was leaving. That experience led me to rethink my travel preferences.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote