View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #239
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Great time at Houston Texan's practice. 5 minutes on field one so we could see and 45 minutes on field 2 so we could not see. Jeff Maehl with a nice one handed catch and Hopkins looked sharp too.
Dang it, Gary. Sorry I missed you.

I spent most of my time between fields 2 and 3 to watch Sharpton/Reed do rehab stuff, see how they were moving.

Maehl could be a sneaky guy to make the roster. Nice hands, knows playbook.

I'm not sure that Hopkins/Schaub are dialed in quite yet, but love watching him do work.