View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #103
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays (UPDATE) signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Anyone playing next to Cush will be a two down player, so I'm not sure what the knock is...
That's all I expect from him. Sharpton was supposed to be good enough in coverage to give Wade more options when going to nickel and dime. But, I've yet to see it, considering he hasn't been able to stay on the field. To be honest, I never thought he was all that when he was on the field. I'm not a coach, nor do I pretend to be one. Which may be the reason I don't see what the coaches see in the guy.