View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #234
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Willie Jefferson is the candidate for the guy Kubiak is using to push everybody else.

Looks good in drills. Makes some plays on defense.

Hard to make a comparison to anyone because he looks more like a basketball player.

Kubiak this morning: “Willie’s gone from fifth-team to first-team in about a month-and-a-half. So Willie’s come a long way. I just told the team what an opportunity for him. He’s got the length. He’s got the ability. He’s got two coaches that do wonders with linebackers, so we’ll see what happens.”

He was asked specifically about Willie. Kubiak declined to pick out any other young players when asked to spotlight a few.
Willie was a two sport star out of Beaumont Ozen . I watched him play my son's senior year in a scrimmage .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote