View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #83
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
The safety of masses takes precedence.
If this the the priority, why stop with just bag requirements?

Why not full body scanners? Why not strip searches? Perhaps federal background checks on every individual attending a game?

You might say I'm going overboard. To which I would reply, the safety of masses takes precedence.

Some paying customers might not feel "saaaaaafe" until full body scanners, strip searches, armed DHS agents, background checks, and drones are flying over the stadium. Heck, let's add bomb sniffing dogs to the routine for every vehicle entering stadium grounds. Do you even realize how easy it would be to rig your car with explosives to murder a bunch of innocent tailgaters?!?

Holy cow, we could be attacked at every turn!!!

Remind me again of the incident in which an NFL game was attacked by terrorists? I seem to be missing that news story from my memory banks.