View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #227
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Contacted the author of the "high ankle sprain" article.

That is a mistake. The 610 on air personality was relying on a report he got from someone else which was wrong.

All that the team has said publicly is "ankle sprain" and "walking boot" and a few days.

I'm thinking the person originally passing on this information did not realize that the terms "ankle sprain" and "high ankle sprain" can mean very different things.

I did not hear anything serious. I saw Montgomery walk on it right after it happened. And then he played some more later that practice. FWIW.
Thanks, Steph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I know he plays the run well and blitz's the QB well, but does anyone know if Mays is any good in pass coverage of RB's and TE's? Is he strictly a 2 down ILB or can he be a 3 down ILB? What's he bring to the table that Dobbins doesn't?
Strictly 2 down LB.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote