View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #219
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
Quote:
With Mays signed by the Texans, I guess they can thank yet another Sharpton injury for helping them actually upgrade their defense.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
"It was eye opening going against Duane Brown ..." Willie Jefferson says about getting snaps w/1s today. #Texans

"Probably the toughest thing this go around is he went through the offseason with no problem at all" Kubiak on Sharpton. #Texans

Kubiak indicated having Cushing on the field fully would have made ILB depth a different story. #Texans

Kubiak has quick powwow with Rick Smith before talking. First question is about signing Joe Mays, Kubiak says they're working on it. #Texans

Heading into special teams practice. Will be a quick one, only about 30 minutes. #Texans

RT @McClain_on_NFL: Texans signed ILB Joe Mays
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Orhian Johnson, a 6'3" Safety (Ohio State) has been moved off of the Active/Non-Football Injury List and onto the active roster for

"Boy has he been a nice find. He’s doing a lot. He’s playing left guard, left tackle & everywhere.” Kubiak on OL David Quessenberry. #Texans

Kubiak said that Mercilus has a slight hamstring strain. #texanstalk #texans

Joe Mayes should be slotted behind Tim Dobbins on the depth chart at MLB. #texans
Dave Zangaro ‏@DZangaro
Quote:
"I can honestly say they have higher standards here and they’re gonna hold everyone to it." -- Greg Jones on #Texans

Willie Jefferson has a large group of media folk around him. Said he looked up wide receivers growing up. That's what he played.

“He really doesn’t say too much to me, but he gives me that look sometimes when I do something wrong." Hopkins on Andre Johnson #TexansTalk

DeAndre Hopkins said he's been assigned to carry Andre Johnson's pads and has been carrying them off the field. #TexansTalk
PDS ‏@PatDStat
Quote:
Jefferson is 6-5 and 233 lbs. Pass rush can be there, but don't think NFL teams would not be lining up to run at the 233 lbs. OLB.

Not knocking what Willie Jefferson is doing, but temper expectations. Still think his best bet in on the psqaud. #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 07-29-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote