View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #87
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans showing interest in ILB Joe Mays

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Ok..... so we're not looking for guys who can work in space. We're looking for thumpers.

I'm ok with that.

So this makes Sharpton Cushing's back up at Mike? Has anyone else worked at that position?

Cushing & Sharpton at Mike

Mays, Dobbins, Reed at Moe

??
I think they have Cameron Collins at Mike -- in the photos posted by BPP, Collins is in there with Dobbins. And in the dime, Swearinger and Manning are taking Quin's old coverage LB spot near the LOS.

At least, that's what I'm hearing.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote