Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #257
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 222056 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Like not going to a party in Austin because a ********* Longhorn might dump a beer on him.
First off, to be clear I have no allegiance to either UT or A&M and having said that Austin is one of my favorite cities in the country. I'd love to party there every weekend.

To answer the question, yes he should have avoided putting himself in that situation. He shouldn't have tweeted he wanted out of College Station, etc. It's a few years on a path to life long success. It is one of the biggest rivalries around. He isn't from Austin. Stay the hell out. Party there once you get out of A&M or do so in a very safe and considered manner - go to the lake, go cycling, catch a hottie at Buffalo Billiards, etc..