View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #193
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
On the bad side, I'm more worried than ever about the pass rush. We need someone at OLB that can be a demon and one or two others that can give the QB fits at times as well, and early reports are troubling. I mean are we really going to place all our chips on Willie Jefferson?
I agree. With all the mobile QBs we're going to be facing, we're going to have hell. We need these smaller athletic guys to put pressure on the QB as he escapes the pocket, so he's not just lobbing it to open defenders. We need him to be "worried" someone is going to catch him & put a hurt on him.

That was one of our problems in 2010, we could chase the QB out of the pocket, but our DLmen couldn't keep up with the QBs. They could juke & lose them in the backfield..... & we had to rush Cushing to stop it.

I'm not against using Cush that way again, but he can't do everything.