View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #54
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Bill,

There isn't enough teal kool aid, to pick the Jags to win the division this year! LOL Don't write off the Jags off as no tallent...it's a completely new team/coaching staff. QB is the issue, as most NFL teams have that problem. MJD is looking great! Surprised me! This is his contract year, so look out. The WR corps is the best I've seen in 10 years. I'll be happy with a 6-10 record this season. No expectations, just be competitve and get stronger this year. How's Greg Jones been doing in camp? He is so good...you guys are going to be dangerous in the run game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
If y'all didn't answer the Texans, y'all are jacked up!!!

Although, the OP does bring up an interesting point about the Colts getting some, "somewhat calls"...

BTW, who in the EFF voted for the Jags?? I haven't seen Mootini on the boards for a while...

For those of you newer members, "Mootini" is a great contributor to TexansTalk that happens to be a Jags fan.

TREAT HIM WITH RESPECT!!!

*EDIT*
Treat him with respect, right up until becomes an ass!!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote