View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #183
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Re: John Harris report.

Technically, we are not supposed to be reporting on what we see specifically on the side rehab field.

As it relates to Ed Reed, I've heard everything from optimism to pessimism in the way he is currently moving. Harris' view (I talked to him) was as pessimistic as I heard from anyone. Personally from my observations, I think it is hard to say one way or another without knowing how long he has been doing the running activities. I did not expect him to be moving that well--don't know where his speed, ability to cover is.
Anyone who listens to his show know where he stood on the Reed FA signing?

Harris isn't the most objective guy in the world. So, it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to justify his take on the issue more than reporting anything substantial.