View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #25
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans audibles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Err. Everyone knows Schaub is not allowed to audible. C'mon, Steph!
I always thought Matt had the ability to change the play at the LOS. I do believe if a run plays is called say to the right he could change the play to a run to the left. But not to a pass play...

Oh well, everything is hunky dory, Super Bowl here we come. Johnny Football is gonna win a NC fur dem Aggies. He's a god. Unless he's out there partying with dem damned ole Longhorns. Or hanging out with the stars at the Laker games. He should be hangin out with us at the Dixie Chicken countin sheep, buildin bondfires/buildings etc...

I digress......
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote