View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #176
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Um.
There's a ton of reps that happen at practice over multiple days. I would not over emphasize any one report.
In my initial post I noted that it was early.

I'm not over emphasizing anything. I simply stated what the reports stated in my on terms.

That said, the pass rush isn't a camp concern. They struggled getting pressure off the edges last year. The final determination of this years pass rush won't be until the season is over. But as a fan, I want to see some encouraging signs from our primary edge rushers. Note, I never said our pass rush is doomed this year because of some not so shiny early reports. Again, I noted specifically, "it's early".

But just my football take on things, pass rushing is one of the easiest things to look at in practice and see if a guy's got something there. Not the be all end all, but you can tell if a guy has got something. Those situations are much harder for the OL whereas the passing stuff with just WR and DB's is harder on the DB's.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote